Sunday, November 11, 2012

AKRON COMICON WAS GREAT!

The Akron Comicon was great.  For a first time event, the convention runners knocked it out of the park.  Sure, there were a few bumps in the road, but they were inconsequential.

Lots of fans.  Lots of great guests.  Lots of fine retailers.  Lots of local organizations.  You can't ask for more than that and a convention putting all that together the first time out is amazing.

The only downside for me was that, due to illness, I had to leave the show around 3 pm.  I would've loved to stay for the whole day, but that wasn't in the cards.

To make up for this, I'm going to find a nearby venue where for a program showing my 1000 Comic Books You Must Read slide show, answering questions, and signing stuff.  I'll keep you posted.

Akron Comicon will be back next year and I'll be there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment