Friday, May 24, 2013

FRIDAY GARAGE SALE UPDATE

My next Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale will be today and tomorrow, May 24-25, from 9 am to 2 pm each day at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio.

Weather looks iffy, so I don't know if I'll be able to put out the tables of paperbacks and VHS tapes at a quarter per item.  The tables inside the garage are fully stocked.

I do know that I won't have a table of stuffed animals for sale.  When my daughter Kelly and I started going through the large bins, we realized we really needed to have my wife Barb look through them as well.  Just to make certain she didn't want to keep some of the more special critters.  When I do add that stuffed animals table to the garage sale, it will be packed.

I also decided to postpone the mystery boxes for now.  I hope to have them in the next sale.

That's all for now.  I have to put the final touches on the sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment