Thursday, September 12, 2013

I AM A DINOSAUR

This is going to be my final word on a certain matter and I fear I will come off more than a little dick-ish in making the following statement.  I guess I'll have to live with that.

Do not send me requests to review your book or comic book or movie by going online to download a copy of it or read a PDFs of it.  From here on in, those requests will be ignored and go unanswered.

When I read or view something, I find it awkward to do so on the computer.  So I don't do that.

When I review some printed matter, I keep it on my desk to the left of me while I write the review.

When I review some movie or TV show, I have a pad of paper next to me so I can make notes.

This is how I write my reviews.  This is how I have written my reviews for decades.  This is how I will continue to write my reviews.  Until the comet comes and wipes out my kind.

If you want me to review something - and I make no guarantees that I will review it or review it positively - you must send it to me at:

Tony Isabella
840 Damon Drive
Medina, OH 44256

Besides, it's hard for me to use the computer with these tiny clawed arms of mine.

Tony

1 comment:

  1. If your a Star Trek fan Tony, Star Trek : Into Darkness was a great film you don't want to miss. I was curious to see if you reviewed that film yet, along with Iron Man III, Wolverine, Pacific Rim and the new Riddick film.

    ReplyDelete