Saturday, September 13, 2014

GHIDORAH THE THREE-HEADED GARAGE SALE

Today is the final day of my penultimate Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale of 2014. As always, you can find the sale at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio. The garage sale hours are as follows:

Saturday, September 13: 9 am to noon
Saturday, September 13: 5 pm to 7 pm

The first day of the garage sale was a success. Customers came and bought stacks of stuff and seemed well pleased with their acquisitions.There was good conversation. When I counted the money at the end of the sale, I’d achieved 76% of my goal for the entire weekend.

The second day of the garage sale is almost always less profitable than the first, but I think there’s an excellent chance of reaching and maybe even surpassing my goal.

My final garage sale of the year comes in two weeks:

Friday, September 26: 9 am to noon
Saturday, September 27: 9 am to noon
Saturday, September 27: 5 pm to 7 pm

My Sainted Wife Barb and one of our beloved neighbors have offered to help me go through every box in my two units at the Fortress of Storage. The aim is to pack the year’s final sale with great stuff and consolidate what’s left into just one unit.

In other stuff...

On this date in 1965, Ghidorah the Three-Headed Monster began its U.S. theatrical release. I plan to watch the Japanese version of this classic movie between the morning and evening garage sales.

That’s all for now. I’ll be back tomorrow with the final report on this weekend’s garage sale...and try to get back to non-garage sale bloggy things next week.

© 2014 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment