Tuesday, September 16, 2014

"I'M BATMAN!"

Today is my daughter Kelly’s birthday. After graduating with honors from The Ohio State University, she quickly landed her big girl job in her chosen field. She works for a major bank fighting valiantly against credit and debit card fraud. However, when people ask her what she does, she goes for a shorthand description:

“I’m Batman!”

While picking out a birthday card for Kelly at the local Hallmark Cards, I spotted the “Itty Bittys” Batman plush figure. The figure stands a mere four inches tall and I knew she needed to have it for her desk at work. She was absolutely delighted with the recognition of her heroic crime-fighting efforts.

There are eight figures in the “Itty Bittys” collection, four fromDC Comics and four from Marvel Comics. I’ve included the images of the other seven figures as well. I hope you get as big a kick out of them as Kelly and I did.

That’s it for today. I’ll be back soon with more stuff.

© 2014 Tony Isabella
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Because of this posting I ordered the Tinkerbell Itty Bitty. Shame on you for feeding our collecting habit.

    ReplyDelete