Friday, November 20, 2015

CHAOS REIGNS...BUT NOT FOREVER

I have made no secret of the chaos I face when I look at my lengthy “to do” list and my equally lengthy bucket list of things I want to write before I kick the bucket. As much as I often accomplish in a day, it never seems to be enough to satisfy me.

Starting almost immediately, I’m taking a slightly new approach to my “to do” list. I’m taking it apart and concentrating on one area at a time. This won’t be at the expense of my paying gigs and the book I’m writing and my blogging and all the nifty stuff I post on Facebook. All that stuff will still get done in a timely fashion. This is about the other stuff.

I’m addressing two areas first: convention and store appearances and interview requests. By the middle of next month, I want to come as close to finalizing my 2016 appearance schedule as humanly possible. By the end of the year, I want to fulfill all outstanding interview requests. These are lofty goals, but I am determined to accomplish them.

Here’s how you can help...

If you are a convention promoter who has invited me to attend your event, please get in touch with me as soon as possible. Even if we have already been discussing those appearances. I will be checking all my previous communications with you, but it will help if I can hear from you in the next couple of weeks.

If you have requested an interview with me or already send me your interview questions, get in touch with me as soon as possible. I’ll be checking all by previous communications with you as well, but, again, it will help if I hear from you in the next couple of weeks.

I apologize for any previous delays in communicating with you. I’m hoping this new approach will help me clear these important-to-me-and-you items from my “to do” list as quickly as possible. Then I can move on to other projects and requests.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I’ll be back soon with more stuff.

© 2015 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment